Sunday, August 14, 2016

President 0f India’s Message on the Eve of National Day of Liechtenstein
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Prince and people of Liechtenstein on the eve of their National Day (August 15, 2016).

In a message to His Serene Highness, the Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government, the people of India and on my own behalf, it is with great pleasure that I extend warm greetings and felicitations to Your Serene Highness and to the friendly people of Liechtenstein on the occasion of your National Day.

I am happy to have this opportunity to convey my hope that through our collaborative efforts the bonds of friendship and cooperation that exist between our two countries will grow stronger in the coming years to the mutual benefit of our peoples.

On this occasion, I would also like to express my best wishes for Your Serene Highness’ good health and well-being, and for the continued progress and prosperity of the friendly people of Liechtenstein.” 

No comments: