Naresh --
It’s no secret that life on the road during a campaign can be hectic -- like many of you, when I get busy, a sit-down meal goes right out the window.
So when I do get a chance for a real dinner, I like to sit down with friends, family, and supporters. And now, for the first time on this campaign, I'd like a chance to do that with you, Naresh.
Add your name to be automatically entered for a chance to join me for dinner on the trail.
Dinnertime is perfect for sharing what’s on your mind -- this means everything from the highs and lows of your day, the issues that keep you up at night, to chatting about the newest episodes of a TV show you’re watching. It's the best opportunity to share pictures of your brand new granddaughter with the folks around the table (that last one might be me).
I'm excited to sit down with one of you, so I hope you'll try to join us!
Add your name today and be automatically entered to be flown out for dinner with me:https://www.hillaryclinton.com/dinner-with-hillary/I hope to see you there,
Hillary
No comments:
Post a Comment